Hazel Eyes Makeup For Soft Looks
We all know Hazel eyes look gorgeous. We admire and love to stare at them. Their gorgeous, captivating appearance combined with a bolder greenish hue lightens our heart. Now you’re probably thinking of a gorgeous hazel eyes you’ve met, well.. unless that’s you yourself. Let’s learn to define them with a soft look for those hazel eyes.
The eye and skin tone can give a whole different look. The hazel eyes look good in many shades. But goldish is one of the best options. A mauve pink also can bring up your beautiful eyes, but it doesn’t flatter every skin color. Plum is one of your alternative best bets and the same applies for violet and gray.
So here let’s see some hazel eyes makeup for softer looks! This picture below is our goal today.
- First off, apply a primer to the eyelid.
- A brownish coloured brush with a plum hue will do the trick. Apply it with a brush to the inner corner of the eyes.
- Continue on by applying the same eye shadow to the outer corner of the eye. Reach the crease, but leave the center of the lid eyeshadow-free.
- In the middle area you left, bare apply a gold eyeshadow. But it shouldn’t be something shimmering and over the top. Blend everything on the lid well with a clean brush.
- With a small brush close to the bottom lashline apply of the first brownish-plum color.
- Continue with some nude-ish eyeshadow. With a fluffier brush apply it over the crease towards the eyebrow.
- Blend that in with the rest of the makeup.
- Finish of with a few coats of mascara on the upper and bottom lashes. Tada!